The MSD Modular Ignition Controller uses contemporary technology on your retro-fitted Ford. 4.6L/5.4L carbureted intake manifolds need this controller to handle ignition duties, but the additional harness allows for use on electronic fuel injectors, as well. When you need to take full control of your Ford’s ignition duties, this is the module for you.
- The MSD Modular Ignition Controller worked so well with carbureted manifolds they added harnesses to work with electronic fuel injectors, too
- Controller for Ford 4.6L/5.4L carbureted intake manifolds and EFI systems
- Fire coils and control timing for higher performance
- Map vacuum advances and timing curves to fit your vehicle’s need
- For nitrous use, set a step retard and program 2 rev limits
- Easy to install – connects directly to coils, crank, cam, and MAP sensors
- With factory-equipped EFI Fords, handy harness collection allows for splice-free installation of all connectors to factory units
Using the MSD Modular Ignition Controller in concert with MSD’s Pro-Data+ software (for PC) allows you complete control over engine parameters. Map timing curves. Fire coils. Control timing, and map a vacuum advance. Program two rev limits and set a step retard when using nitrous. Whatever you need to do to get the most of your vehicle, this easy-to-use, easy-to-install controller can do it.
This Rosé is fresh and lively with distinct minerality and a long-lasting finish, intensified by aging in French oak barrels.