In the past, putting racing brake pads on your street vehicle meant harsh and noisy braking, fast disc wear, and inferior bite from cold. This is no longer true, thanks to EBC Bluestuff Brake Pads – the first race pads that can be used on the street. Blue Stuff Brake Pads feature super-durable construction with a unique formula that provides race-worthy braking power with street-friendly comfort.
- EBC Blue Stuff Brake Pads are the first racing brake pads that can be used on the street
- Special NDX Formula provides superior bite from cold with a progressive feel
- Aramid fibers are less harsh on rotors than the semi-metallic fiber on other race pads
- Deep V-grooves catch dust and debris while helping to vent gases and heat
- Pad material is bonded to the backing plate with a unique chemical interlayer and strong interlock holes
- Boasts a much longer life span compared to EBC Yellow Stuff pads
The EBC Blue Stuff NDX formula was developed over years of track driving and testing. It features synthetic fibers for a progressive feel that’s far less harsh on rotors than other race pads’ semi-metallic fibers. The NDX material is bonded to the Blue Stuff’s backing plate with a high-strength granulated chemical interlayer that improves bond strength by a factor of five and a series of interlock holes that prevent pad separation.