MSD Ignition’s 6A and 6AL modules have been at the forefront of the ignition control market for years. If you thought they were good before, you’ll heartily enjoy the enhancements made to their latest offering, MSD Digital Ignition Control.
- The MSD Modular Ignition Controller worked so well with carbureted manifolds they added harnesses to work with electronic fuel injectors, too
- Controller for Ford 4.6L/5.4L carbureted intake manifolds and EFI systems
- Fire coils and control timing for higher performance
- Map vacuum advances and timing curves to fit your vehicle’s need
- For nitrous use, set a step retard and program 2 rev limits
- Easy to install – connects directly to coils, crank, cam, and MAP sensors
- With factory-equipped EFI Fords, handy harness collection allows for splice-free installation of all connectors to factory units
A microprocessor within these modules monitors and contols every firing and rev limit. Efficient components use less electricity to generate more power, over 530 volts with up to 135 mJ spark energy. MSD Digital Ignition Control maintains the same footprint as previous models, just with a lower profile for a sleeker look.
Hayflower blends with fresh moss on this wine’s gentle nose. The palate adds a ripe lemon freshness that is mouth-filling, smooth, and textured with the yeasty richness that is aligned to chalky depth.