Takeda Air Intakes also include oil-free dry filters with Pro Dry S Technology. This 4-layer synthetic media is easier to clean than traditional foam and lasts for the lifetime of your vehicle. Every Takeda Air Intake is crafted with a polished aluminum intake tube. Its clear anodized finish prevents rust and oxidation and maintains a show-ready finish.
- Add a Takeda Air Intake system to your vehicle for supreme performance and power
- Clear anodized polished aluminum tube resists oxidation and keeps its show-quality finish without maintenance
- Available in three different designs, depending on vehicle:
- Attack Cold Air Intake: Filter is located behind the front bumper to take in cold, dense air
- Link Conversion Intake: Cold air intake that converts to a short ram by simply removing a portion of the system
- Takeda filters utilize 4-layer synthetic Pro Dry S technology
Depending on your vehicle, Takeda offers one of three intake designs. The Takeda Attack is Takeda’s Cold Air style intake, which sits behind the front bumper to take in the coldest, densest air. The Takeda Retain is their Short Ram line, which boasts a quick and simple bolt-on installation without having to remove the front bumper. Some Retain intakes include a wrinkle black heat shield to prevent hot engine air from getting into the intake. And finally, the versatile Takeda Link is a cold air intake that easily converts to a short ram intake by simply removing the secondary tube.
– Victor Thornton
The best wine I’ve ever bought