Many air springs and “airbags” can cause your vehicle’s suspension to malfunction with the slightest pop or tear, making for a massive headache and a costly repair. The innovative SuperSprings SumoSprings Kit, on the other hand, mimics “airbag” design without using any actual air, maintaining the ultimate in structural integrity.
- The SuperSprings SumoSprings Kit provides “airless airbags” to get the best ride out of your truck, camper, or work vehicle
- Available in front (for use with plows, winches, and other front-mounted accessories) and rear (for use in towing, hauling, and other heavy-load capacities) applications
- Innovative “airbags” made of thick, high-quality polyurethane: no actual air inside these springs, so no risk of malfunction do to cutting/popping/tearing
- High compression and release rates: up to 80% compression and 50% release, depending on application
- Durable material: tested in harsh conditions for ultimate cut resistance, low-temperature flexibility, and underbody environment integrity
Leveling, better handling, sway control, body roll elimination: all of the above come by virtue of using this revolutionary system. Rather than attach a system susceptible to malfunction and leakage, the SuperSprings SumoSprings Kit does not use any air, whatsoever, to balance your suspension. A revolutionary polyurethane construction that has been tested to extremes of over 200 degrees and below -40 cannot break, pop, or overstretch. It can, however, stretch, from 80% compressed to as much as 50% unloaded height, depending on the particular application.
– Victor Thornton